Pet Odor Elimination Program
A standard carpet cleaning will not remove pet odors from carpet, tile, or upholstery. It has to be chemically treated using certain proprietary chemicals that neutralizes and encapsulates the odor at it’s source. QACC has the chemicals, equipment, and experience with locating and removing these odor sources. We have been doing this for years now. However, this is an extra service, with an extra cost, that QACC can combine with the carpet cleaning cost.
If your carpet, tile, or upholstery has pet odor and you are not sure what to do about it, then give us a call and set up a FREE consultation so we can better explain this most effective odor elimination process and provide you some options.
The Benefits of Our Pet Odor Elimination Program Includes:
- Neutralizes and encapsulates odor sources: including dog urine, cat urine, feces, vomit, diarrhea, and doggy dander odors. Once it comes in contact with the odor sources, it doesn’t just mask the odors like some other chemicals do. It literally neutralizes them and knocks out the odor source.
- Helps to sanitize the carpet areas. where it is sprayed down and treated
- Deodorizes and leaves a very pleasant scent behind.
- Helps to fade out urine stains and may be able to remove them.
- Helps restore your pride and dignity, so that you can have company over again.
- Cuts down on allergens in the carpet.
- Saves you thousands over replacement costs.
- We provide a 7 day odor guaranty